We believe that the concept of the anarchist urban guerrilla isn’t a separate identity one assumes only while engaging in armed attack. Rather, we feel it’s a matter of merging each person’s private and public life in the context of total liberation. We aren’t anarchists only when we throw a Molotov at a riot police van, carry out expropriations, or plant an explosive device. We’re also anarchists when we talk to our friends, take care of our comrades, have fun, and fall in love. We aren’t enlisted soldiers whose duty is revolution. We are guerrillas of pleasure who view the connection between rebellion and life as a prerequisite for taking action.
- Let’s Become Dangerous: For the Diffusion of the Black International by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- Beyond Right & Wrong by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- A Few Words of “Freedom”: An Interview with Alfredo Cospito by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire – Imprisoned Members Cell
- Nothing is Finished: Essays from Anti-Prison Struggles in Belgium
- The Phoenix Project: Initiatives of Combative Anarchy, 2013-2014