A collection of two of our older publications on insurrectionary anarchy. “Some Notes on Insurrectionary Anarchism” by sasha k. lays out the basic principles of insurrectionary anarchism: attack, autonomous self-organization, rejection of management, illegality, informality, the synthesis of individualism and communism, and immediacy. “Without a Trace” (from the UK publication Do or Die) echoes these ideas and elaborates upon the possibility of anonymity and generalization.
- Butterflies, Polyamory & Ideology: Letter on Inconsequence
- Let’s Become Dangerous: For the Diffusion of the Black International by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- Beyond Right & Wrong by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- A Few Words of “Freedom”: An Interview with Alfredo Cospito by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire – Imprisoned Members Cell
- Nothing is Finished: Essays from Anti-Prison Struggles in Belgium