We present a compilation of historical documents, interviews, and critical analyses of STAR, a group of street queens in early 70s New York City who self-organized for survival and revolt. Contained within are pamphlets distributed by STAR, as well as interviews with and speeches by Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson. Additionally, we are excited to include a critical essay by Ehn Nothing on STAR’s legacy, the enemies of queer insurrection, and the war against gender.
- Libertad: Selected Writings of Individualist Anarchy
- Butterflies, Polyamory & Ideology: Letter on Inconsequence
- Let’s Become Dangerous: For the Diffusion of the Black International by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- Beyond Right & Wrong by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire
- A Few Words of “Freedom”: An Interview with Alfredo Cospito by Conspiracy of Cells of Fire – Imprisoned Members Cell